Friday, January 20, 2006

Extending the debate on extended schools

So I was at a Governor's meeting last night and the issue of Extended Schools came up so of course I thought I should get involved, especially as I had only that afternoon had a conversation with one of the other youth workers in the area talking about setting up a town centre after school cafe.

I now have lots of EXTENDED reading to do and a course to go on.

I shall keep you all informed!

2 Comments:

At 6:09 pm, Blogger Amanda said...

I would be really interested in hear about the course. We started an after school cafe on eafternoon a week in September and would love to do more in this area.

 
At 7:54 pm, Blogger Sarah Brush said...

Amanda... of course I'll let you know. Though it'll have to be through here as I don't have contact details for you (unless you're one of the three Amandas I know!!). If you want to quiz me more after 30th January - let me know via email (avialable on my profile)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home