
Here we go again. 23 days of Channel 4, E4 & E4+1 coverage of a bunch of celebs bearing all for all to see, not that we want to see it. I had a look at the list of the so called celebs and I have only heard of three of them (the ones over 50), what does that say about me?! I cannot believe that George Galloway is one of the house mates, what is he doing? Maybe he's there so he can avoid the American's or something...who knows? What garbage, but I bet I will end up watching it towards the end...as usual. Would be interested to hear what young people think!
5 Comments:
Yes, could be interesting! Quite a random bunch that's for sure!
I'm not how old you are holyphil, so I'm not sure if I'm young by comparison, but I had heard of 7 of them. Now one of the young people has explained, I've also heard of the bands that Maggot and Preston are in.
I'm not planning to watch, but I reckon George Galloway will make it interesting, even if the others don't.
No idea it was even starting again!
Fascinatingly most of the young people we work with don't watch it and haven't done for several series of the original and the celeb version which is fine by me as it means I don't have to watch such boring rubbish so I can talk to them about it!
Ok I am DEFINITELY an old curmudgeon!
i flicked it on for the last five minutes tonight...didn't know it was on til i read it here!!
Didn't have a clue who anybody was!!
My yp's don't go after the celeb series but unfortunately they love the summer run of it...
this from Dave Walker!
http://www.cartoonchurch.com/blog/2006/01/10/ways-to-fritter-away-your-life/
Post a Comment
<< Home