Blog pets
Can we? can we? can we? can we PLEASE get a pet?
Jo has one and I think they're pretty cool but I think we should agree what we get - especially as the last animals we had seem to have died (Rich - what happened to the horses? Do we know?)
What do we fancy?:
Penguin
wolf
duck
spider
tiger
bunny
lama
fish
pig
hedgehog
hamster
kitten
puppy
Personally I think we should get something that isn't a normal pet so I'd go for tiger or penguin (ok I'm hedging my bets and will probably get one of those two on my own site!!!)


9 Comments:
Who would look after it? would you feed it and clean it out and all that kind of stuff Sarah? Personally of the choice I quite like the Pig or the Lama (but then they would also make great real pets!) on the whole though I wouldn’t be against the idea but I agree we should avoid a ‘standard’ type pet like a dog or cat.
a duck or a penguin would be cool!
but yep you'd look after it?
A duck...please let's get a duck!
Well I think as a community we should ALL look after it!
Miz - brick wasn't an option sorry.
Simo votes Pig or Lama
Katie votes duck or penguin
Phil votes duck
Anyone else want to comment?
I've just had another look at them...
The lama doesn't DO much.
The pig and the duck are pretty cool cos you can feed bread to the duck and the pig rolls in the mud and you get to wash it and feed it am apple.
I’m sure I’ll get in trouble for this comment but ducks just make me feel hungry! Plumb sauce anyone?
Not sure what's happened to the horses Sarah. I think the file has been removed from the remote server (or blocked).
For what it's worth - I vote "pig".
Totally the tiger!
But can we change its colour to green or blue or something?
:)
Ok so now we have
3 for tiger
2 for duck
2 for pig
Unless I hear otherwise I'm going for the tiger in some funky non tiger colour!
Post a Comment
<< Home