Monday, December 12, 2005

Brush with fame

So Phil has had a Curry with Kendrick and I've had Afternoon tea with an Archbishop...

What other alliterative brushes with the famous do we have... not that we're name dropping
(ok no... we TOTALLY are but it's just a bit of silliness!)

7 Comments:

At 10:54 pm, Blogger simo said...

my life is empty, i am in awe of all of you who have sat and spent time with such greatness!

 
At 12:01 am, Blogger Sarah Brush said...

Mark... now I'm flattered and all but... tea with Sarah Hamilton isn't particularly alliterative but you're forgiven for being so sweet!!!

 
At 1:00 pm, Blogger Sarah Brush said...

C Curry alliterates with K in Kendrick (it's a sound thing you know)

 
At 4:27 pm, Blogger holyphil said...

I sang for the Princess Royal when I was 11

 
At 6:32 pm, Blogger Phil said...

jamie hewitt (former chesterfield legend, and now club physio) used to live on my road when i was growing up.....

me and my friend once threw grass cuttings at his car (yellow ford escort)

not convinced he's that famous. oh well

 
At 1:23 pm, Blogger Kathryn said...

I slagged Graham Kendrick off to his daughter! (I didn't know she was any relative until she said, 'that's my dad.'Ouch!)

 
At 5:02 pm, Blogger Sarah Brush said...

Why did he do it? There sounds lie there's MORE story here!

Mark It's scary that I'm the only famous person you can think of or was it Sarah Michelle Geller??? We're ofetn confused... lol!!!! ;oP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home