WAS...a blog collective and community
posted by Sarah Brush @ 10:14 am 5 comments
Not only is it rather annoying and off putting but it keeps going off the edge of my screen so I keep getting a scroll bar appear then disappear across the bottom of the page! OK own up who did it?
Elementary my dear Simo... who has the capability to do such a thing...?Clearly not you or I!I have a couple of likely candidates!!!
Whilst I have the technical ability to commit such an act - I wouldn't dare. I agree with Simo that it's annoying.Man I sound like such a kill-joy! I must be getting old.Bah humbug!Rich
well that was my first guess wrong but I was right with the second!!!
Mark, surely bands are just SO not Fresh now...???? ;oP
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Not only is it rather annoying and off putting but it keeps going off the edge of my screen so I keep getting a scroll bar appear then disappear across the bottom of the page! OK own up who did it?
Elementary my dear Simo... who has the capability to do such a thing...?
Clearly not you or I!
I have a couple of likely candidates!!!
Whilst I have the technical ability to commit such an act - I wouldn't dare. I agree with Simo that it's annoying.
Man I sound like such a kill-joy! I must be getting old.
Bah humbug!
Rich
well that was my first guess wrong but I was right with the second!!!
Mark, surely bands are just SO not Fresh now...???? ;oP
Post a Comment
<< Home