WAS...a blog collective and community
posted by Sarah Brush @ 1:36 pm 3 comments
CONSERVATIVES????????!!!!DID YOU CALL ME CONSERVATIVE....????!!!aaaaaaaaaaagh!DAILY MAIL?????!!!!!When the true snow comes back I'll be seeing if I can throw a snowball as far as TELFORD! hrumph ;oP
If you look back to several blogs around February March of this year although the name BUTTS may not have been in existence the movement was very definitely active!
yes Good point Simo - BUTTS has its heritage WAY further back than your new fangled alt snow and the BBTS cause!Check em out:http://dotdashdashdot.blogspot.com/2005/02/let-it-snow-let-it-snow-let-it-snow.htmlhttp://easyasfallingoffablog.blogspot.com/2005/02/simo-snowman.htmlhttp://easyasfallingoffablog.blogspot.com/2005/02/more-it-snowstiddely-pom.htmland stuff from http://www.notashamed.co.uk/onmebusbut I can't get to it at the mo.So .... ha!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
CONSERVATIVES????????!!!!
DID YOU CALL ME CONSERVATIVE....????!!!
aaaaaaaaaaagh!
DAILY MAIL?????!!!!!
When the true snow comes back I'll be seeing if I can throw a snowball as far as TELFORD! hrumph ;oP
If you look back to several blogs around February March of this year although the name BUTTS may not have been in existence the movement was very definitely active!
yes Good point Simo - BUTTS has its heritage WAY further back than your new fangled alt snow and the BBTS cause!
Check em out:
http://dotdashdashdot.blogspot.com/2005/02/let-it-snow-let-it-snow-let-it-snow.html
http://easyasfallingoffablog.blogspot.com/2005/02/simo-snowman.html
http://easyasfallingoffablog.blogspot.com/2005/02/more-it-snowstiddely-pom.html
and stuff from http://www.notashamed.co.uk/onmebus
but I can't get to it at the mo.
So .... ha!
Post a Comment
<< Home