Tuesday, December 20, 2005

But me no BUTTS

Ok so there's STILL no real snow but I have found some EVEN BETTER fake stuff. I vaguely remember seeing this snowflake creator last year but don't think I linked to it then!!

It reminds me of all those years I used to frustrate my ever so patient mother by making snowflakes and leaving tiny teeny-weeny bits of white paper ALL OVER the dining room!

This way you don't do that!

See if you can find mine!

2 Comments:

At 11:15 am, Blogger simo said...

Sarah, I am very disappointed this seems to be the kind of thing that BBTS would be promoting, I thought this was the sort of thing we were standing against and we were looking for real snow and real snow alone.

 
At 10:22 pm, Blogger Sarah Brush said...

Faced with the prospect of driving through the real snow to Newcastle ... I'm thinking these snowflakes looked safer! Just for the moment, anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home