Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Help please!

I am currently going through the process of becoming a ‘licensed youth worker’ (a bit like being a licensed lay minister/lay preacher but more youth specific) anyway our helpful Mr Youthblog has very kindly recommended a couple of books then gone on holiday before the letter arrives and I find that they are not available any more (at least not very easily). So here’s the long shot anybody have a copy of ‘Relational Youthwork’ by Pete Ward and/or ‘Informal Education’ by Tony Jeffs & Mark Smith. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Comments:

At 1:37 pm, Blogger Sarah Brush said...

No mate, sorry!

However, I'm happy to talk about LYM stuff, having been there and all!

 
At 5:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simo... alot of Mark Smith and Tony Jeff's stuff is available on line of the infed web site (http://www.infed.org/) you may get the book from there, otherwise CYM will have copies of both of these if you ask nicely you may be able to borrow them as they are in the holiday period. Ask for Linda at CYM Oxford.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home