Saturday, January 28, 2006

Stop that it's silly

Ok so I feel I need to bring balance to the force and post something sensible.

Our local area network is thinkng about setting up an after schools youth cafe starting maybe three days a week but hopefully ending up everyday. In all our planning for logistics, I want us to stay focussed on vision and what it is we're trying to do. I think it could be "cafe church" but this was a term not really understood by my fellow youth workers. Can anyone suggest some good reading or some agencies which can advise on either the practicalities or theology?

1 Comments:

At 4:19 pm, Blogger EasyRew said...

I found the following on the practicalities which might be useful. Not much on the theology though...

Practical Tips over at Alternative Worship

An attempt to define Cafe Church at Fresh Expressions, makes mention of the book Mission Shaped Church

R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home