Monday, January 30, 2006

Nearly time

Only a few days to go and then I am off to Soul Net for the weekend, I’m beginning to think that this idea of a youth conference at CentreParcs really is a good one, the number of youthworkers who could do with a bit of a break as much as some fresh input, and this gives the opportunity for both, it is going to be great, with the family there as well plus going with group from the town I used to work in so catching up with old friends too. I am going to see if I can get my laptop or handheld to connect through my mobile so that I can perhaps (if I get a chance) post (probably on onmebus) once or twice from the conference but I don’t think they have facilities there to connect up so it may not happen. Anybody else going to be there? It might be good to try and meet up with some others if you are.

2 Comments:

At 5:23 pm, Blogger Kathryn said...

Iwishiwishiwish.

Sadly, as i will no longer officially BE in youth ministry by the end of Feb, I figured it was probably a tad cheeky to ask to be funded!

Hmm, I wonder what I could get away with as an unnofficial youth minister bod???

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger simo said...

Should't we oxfordshire diocese youthworkers be getting together for a drink to send you off? or something like that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home