Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hello!

Greetings and salutations oh reluctant ones... Miz decided to drag me into his little cabal... and as a fellow Ram I feel I currently share a level of hell with him (football you know!)... so here I am... not sure I will have anything to post that doesn't get shoved onto my own little place but what the hell! I can usually be found with my jaw flapping (just ask Sarah!) and now every man(person) and his(her) dog(cat or other species) has a blog at least we don't have to make sense anymore, it's not as if we are going to change the world...are we? Anyway, couldn't be bothered to tyoe out all my details again so if you want to know more about me have a look at www.safespace.me.uk

If I sound belligerent... sorry, its been a stressfull day... trying to get three computers of varying ages and OS to speak to each other is like setting up a love in between Rev Richard Coekin, Brian Maclaren and Pope Ratzinger (or whatever he's called these days!) Oh well... praise be to God for Steve Jobs... may his iPods be for ever brimming over with melody and his Unix based OS continue to powder the prehistoric bones of w****ws beneath its processors :-) at least the Mac remains faithful as the PCs give up the fight! Or more to the point I give up the fight with them...!

...having 2nd thoughts about that invite Miz? ;-) More ramblings later I'm sure! I don't have to be responsible here do I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home