What is worse, is that I did in fact wear a pair of 'Trevor Horn' type plastic glasses in the '80s. Most of you were probably still in Infants at the time :-(
Despite my defence of comic sans and I do use it occasionally when I think it fits, I tend to use Gill Sans MT most of the time, I just like it, it has a great look and feel on the page.
5 Comments:
In the 80's big glasses were OK!But I'm liking the list!
Despite my defence of comic sans and I do use it occasionally when I think it fits, I tend to use Gill Sans MT most of the time, I just like it, it has a great look and feel on the page.
I have to admit to being a Trebuchet user too (see blog) ... although have used simple (and cool ;-) ) Arial for the web site
I like using Tahoma at size 10. what does that say about me?
I use Gill san or Perpetua as they were both designed here in High Wycombe!
and yes Simon... I was in the infants in the 80s!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home