Thank you and Goodnight
I have decided that (for me at least) it is time to admit this is not working, it has been great and I think at the beginning we were all quite keen, but most of us have our own blogs and this has therefore become stagnant and for me at the moment it is therefore holding me back as I want to upgrade to new blogger but they cannot yet take community blogs therefore my account cannot be transferred, so I say thank you for this, I shall still check in, I shall be trying to concentrate my efforts on onmebus. God bless you all.


2 Comments:
simo
thanks for your honesty. Came off myself a few weeks back for similar reasons. Bless you fella
Wow the moment I took my name off here it went straight to asking me if I wanted to upgrade to the new blogger in beta, which is great, it means I can now use labels (bloggers name for categories etc.) the only trouble is I left the http:// off the link to my blog on my post here so it doesn’t work and of course now I cant alter it but hey, if you want to visit I’m at here.
Post a Comment
<< Home