calling all you clever people
Ok so we want a visual presentation slideshow type thingummy for our summer big tent youth event. Anyone got any great suggestions? We want something which people can dip into, which is more picture than sound, which says somethings about the basics of faith and offers some advice... Ok I know we want too much but... anyone got any ideas?


6 Comments:
I think I can help, but I need more information on what you want! Get in touch.
Phil G
I'd love to help if I can Sarah, but like Phil, I think I need more information.
Ok so more info.
The event is called Fresh Cafe. There'll be around 300-400 young people there. At least half of them will have been helping with a Christian children's holiday club with lots of bible teaching for tinies but not much for the teens.
We don't want to be too heavy but we do want ther to be something for those looking for more information.
One youth leader suggested a kind of Youth Alpha on powerpoint.
We want something that doesn't rely on the sound for it's meaning as it's likely to be looping while other things are going on.
Phil, R - has this helped?
S - thanks I'll take a look.
Nooma is a good plan but any particular recommendations? Our budget doesn't stretch to a "buy em all and try them out" policy
If you would like to borrow Dust, you are more than welcome! When's the event?
July twenty something... forward planning or what eh?!
Post a Comment
<< Home